Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BLACKBERRY WINTER AND FURRY CHILD PORTRAIT

There was frost this morning and yesterday was windy and cold as a witches elbow flying in the north wind. I guess this is Blackberry Winter. We usually have a little cold shot just before Easter. Tomorrow is suppose to be up in the mid 70's. Is that crazy weather or what? It was so perfect last Saturday. I wish we could enjoy some more of that weather for a while. The Good Lord sends us what we are suppose to have so I will just enjoy what it is and be thankful for all things.
Here is one of the 11 puppies that we have. This one is 4 weeks old and is Shelly's favorite. She put this little scarf around his neck today and wanted me to take his picture. It is amazing what she has taught him already. He will stay, sit and come when she ask him to. She praises him a lot and also gives him little treats of ham. I really was amazed when she got him to do all of those things for me to see. All of the 11 furry children are so cute!

Well, this is it for tonight so I shall now say "Good Night John Boy".


6 comments:

Rischa said...

He really is one of the prettier marked pups I think. Shelly picked a cutie. All of them are cute, though. I also like the one that has a lot of that chocolate color. You know you're going to let her keep that puppy! lol You wouldn't let me keep Boy George when I was little, but I have a feeling the grandkids have you figured out. ;-)

Love you,
Rischa

Bibbi's Boggled Bloggle (say that three times fast) said...

As of right now she is not going to keep any of them but her other Papa is going to get the one she likes....She talked him into it. lol She will get to see him often like that though.
I think it was your Daddy that would not let you keep Boy George. I am going to blame it on him anyway. lol

Love ya Heapes, Bibbi

Denise said...

She HAS TO BE the cutest little thing I've ever seen!

Rischa said...

You've got a blog award!

Love you,
Eba

http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com said...

oh my gawd I want him, I want baby poo poo!!!
I love grits, raised on em pretty much.
Love your blog
I am hosting an arty giveaway on my blog to end this weekend.
I follow you now.
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

Rischa said...

Hey, are you ever gonna update this thing? :-P

Love you,
Eba