Saturday, March 28, 2009

PUPPIES, PUPPIES AND MORE PUPPIES

These are Visa's 3 boy babies...born March 17, 2009 These are Gypsy's 3 boy and 5 girl babies...born March 10, 2009
These little Terrier babies have their eyes open now, fat as little butter balls and are soooo cute.
I know, I know, I have been a blog slacker lately but have been busy but not a lot to blog about going on either. I have painted a couple of little things but still have a little detailing to do. I will try to get that done and posted soon. I will try to do better, I promise.
I shall say "Tootle Loo" now.





2 comments:

Katie said...

Awwwwww!! I want ALLLLL of them! If only I didn't live in a teeny apartment and have a landlord whose #1 condition is NO PETS......

Rischa said...

I've already ooh & aww'ed over them via email, but I'll say it again....they're adorable!

Hey, why did you change your photo to Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm? I like the other one much better. ;-)

Love you,
Rischa

PS You should post photos of the studio process for all to see.