Wednesday, March 4, 2009

SCHNAUZER SCHMAUZER

This little Schnauzer puppy painting is for a friend of mine, Mary, that lives in Florida, next door to Rischa. Her sister just passed away and there are two of these cute little guys that lives there too. I don't do flowers, so I thought this might be something that she could have to make her smile. It is an acrylic with a jazzy background that Rischa said that she liked. I wasn't so sure about it. I am my own worst critique though. lol That is why I always ask Rischa and Kolby their true opinions.

Here he is........

I am working on another painting that will probably be finished tonight before I go to bed....maybe. Well, for right now, I suppose I should say, "Tootle Loo".

3 comments:

Denise said...

He is SO cute! I'm sure she will love it.

Anonymous said...

He is adorable, what's not to like...
Love it.

Fern

Rischa said...

It's awesome and Mary will love it. It looks JUST like her babies.

Love you,
Eba