Sunday, March 1, 2009

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW

Well, it surprised me, it did snow. I didn't think that it really would. We had had so much rain though, that it didn't stick as much as it would have if it had not been so much water lying around. We got a total of about 3 1/2 inches of rain in about 24 hours. The snow was enough for Kolby to build a snow man; maybe an accumulation of about 2 inches. It started about 3 this afternoon and stopped about 9. So, see what I mean about the water keeping it from sticking very much? It was the largest flakes that I have ever seen; part of the time. We get excited around here when it snows a little because it does not do it very often.

Jamie, Jerri, Shelly and Emmy rode over for a little while. Kolby, Jamie, Jerri and Shelly had a little snow ball fight for a few minutes. It was so cold and the wind was blowing, so they could not stand to stay out there very long at the time. Emmy stayed in the house with me, eating Craisens and warming up. James mozzied around out there with them for a little while....long distance from the snow ball fight. lol



I did get a chance to finish my Little Grey Cabin painting. Here it is.....



Now I am anxious to start another one. I won't tell you what just yet....only because I don't exactly know myself yet. lol I think it might be something with a pallet knife with lots of texture maybe. Who knows? We shall see when it is finished. I have lots of things that I want to paint, just choosing what is the thing.

Maybe we will have more snow when we wake up in the morning. I think I will go to bed now so I can hurry up and wake up to see. "Good Night John Boy"

1 comment:

Rischa said...

I KNOW I left a comment here....where'd it go? Oh well...

Love the painting! I still think you should paint Copper....he's such a pretty dog and it looks like him in this painting.

Love you,
Eba