Friday, February 27, 2009

NUTTIN HAPPNIN

Today has been a grey rainy day. We need the rain badly though. Thank you Jesus!

I just puttsied around the house with all the domestic goddess stuff today for the sake of my job security.....wife, house keeper, cook, maid and etc. lol

I did do a little more painting on my cabin picture. Hopefully I will get a chance to finish it tomorrow. Yes, no, maybe.............

Like I said in the title, there is nothing going on around here to talk about. I just wanted to say hello to my readers and not get on the slacker list again. lol

I shall now say "Good Night John Boy".

1 comment:

Denise said...

We're waiting for a nor'easter here tonight through tomorrow. The kids will probably have a snow day AGAIN! I love having them at home, don't misunderstand me but being stuck inside the house for as long as we have.....I'm going to go crazy! Missing the California sunshine I've enjoyed my entire life!!