Saturday, February 7, 2009

MAMA'S 81 (2-6-1928) BIRTHDAY "YESTERDAY"

Since I have not posted in a week till today, I thought I would catch up a little with some family festivities. Mama's birthday was yesterday. She was 81. I can't believe she is that young. We had Pizone from the Pizza Hut to eat. She said that she didn't need a cake because she was trying to loose some weight so I got her a small one. It was chocolate, of course, and was real cute. Jerri and the kids brought the ice cream.
Sooooo.... Preeeesentiiiing.... The One and Only, the "Birthday Girl"....TA DA



It's her cake, she'll bite it if she wants to! lol

No more post for today, so I shall say "Good Night John Boy".

1 comment:

Rischa said...

I wish I had been there with y'all to celebrate!! I miss out on so much living so far away! Love on her and give her a Birthday kiss for me! It was nice talking to her yesterday, but I don't think she could hear me very well. Plus, the phone was echoing, so I had a tough time, too. Anyway, I love and miss y'all! Wish you were here to go back to the festival tomorrow with us!