Friday, February 20, 2009

MICKEY RAT

This is "Mickey Rat". He has that "ishkabibble ", (don't worry, be happy) attitude going on, it seems. He was a lot of fun to paint. I painted him for a friend of mine, to give to a little four year old boy, for his birthday. She said that he loved Mickey Mouse. I am calling this one Mickey Rat, though. I don't know about all the laws of a trade mark, so there is my reason for the name. I figure the little kid will like him, either way....his Grandmother loved him. She was so excited and pleased with the painting, that she swilled... literally. That pleased me! Sooooo, we are all happy.
I'm so happy that I think I will say, "Good Night John Boy".

4 comments:

Rischa said...

I like Mickey Rat. I bet the little boy will be very proud of it, too. I'm glad you posted something. I was wondering if you gave up blogging. :-P

Love you,
Eba

Rischa said...

PS I LOVE the daisy background!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you posted also, as I am wondering how you are, no emails and i guess your not getting mine either, as you are great about answering, so I will assume all is good, unless I hear something else, and to you good night also.

Love Fern

Denise said...

He's so cute! Sorry I haven't been by for quite a while. I've been taking Jane DesRosier's texture class along with Rischa and it's kept me very busy as well as the family. I will try to keep up with my checking in on everyone's blog. Hope all is well.