Monday, January 12, 2009

4 MORE PAINTINGS ...AND A BOOST IN SPIRIT

Like I have said before, I am not good at photography, so don't hold that against me please. lol

This is an acrylic Black and White / Monochromatic of the Old Well Shed. This was a learning experience with the monochromatic, but sense it was an old fashion well shed, I thought it needed to be tried. I would still like to paint it with color. Jamie and Jerri have this one in their living room.
This is an acrylic, done with a brush and palette knife, of the Lighthouse

This is an acrylic, done with a brush and palette knife, of my Happy Old Nag....My granddaughter, Shelly, requested this one and it is hanging in her room. I had fun with this one. She is old and bony but happy. I hope I'm bony and happy when I get to be an old nag. lol


This is a water color of my first horse painting. I enjoy painting all that I paint, but this horse was really enjoyable....I guess because I love my horses so well.
I got out my paints yesterday and painted something that I can't share with you yet. I'll explain later! It boosted my spirits though.
Today was such a beautiful day....sun shinning so pretty. I stayed outside about half of the day. That is a spirit booster, as well. Thank you God for this beautiful day....a good dose of medicine for my soul.
"Have Sunny Days And Leave Happy Trails"
I now shall say, "Good Night John Boy!"























3 comments:

Katie said...

I love the happy old nag! I just want to hug her!
Forget toasters and blenders, I want a painting for a wedding present!

Katie said...

Funny enough, I am actually in the process of setting up an online shop on etsy.com. It will be a while before I'm completely set up and ready to go, though. I have to get enough things made to actually sell! But it's funny that we both thought the same thing.

Rischa said...

I'm glad your mood has lightened. :-)

I've seen and commented on all of your beautiful work in person, but just so we get it in writing.... They're all wonderful! You're a talented artist. *kisses*

Love you,
Eba