Friday, January 2, 2009

A RAINY DAY IN GEORGIA

Nothing much going on around here today. It has been a rainy and cold day in Georgia, all day. Shelly spent the night with us and all we did was play and eat. After Shelly left, I watched a lot of art videos on YouTube. They give me so much inspiration. I have not painted lately but I have sketched some that I want to paint later. I'm hooked!

Today is Joel's birthday...Happy Birthday Joel. Hope you had a good one and will have many more.

Time to go write in my "Thankful Journal" now and head toward bed. I had planned to go to bed early...it is earlier than usual though. So I will say "Good Night John Boy!"

1 comment:

Rischa said...

Joel had a pretty dull Birthday. He didn't want a cake and said he didn't want anything as a gift. He said next time he sees something he wants he'll just get it and say it's his Bday gift. lol ME, on the other hand....I told him I wanted to have a party complete with hats, cake, singing, and something to unwrap. LOL I don't even care if it's just a painted rock. :-P

I'm glad you're enjoying your journal. :-D

Love you,
Eba