Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A FEW MORE PAINTINGS

This is an acrylic done with a pallet knife. Rischa and I were painting, at her house.
This is an oil painting. Rischa and I were painting together with this one too.

I didn't get a very good picture of this one. I cut it off on the left side. See, I told you that I was not a good photographer. This is another one that Rischa and I were painting together.
I won't put any more up for tonight. It is getting late and I have to be at work in the morning at 6:30 a.m. It's after 11:00 p.m. now and I have to get up at 5:00 a.m. This will be my first full day back at work. My last one comes at 5:30 p.m., as I have booked for now, so I will finish up pretty early.
For now, I will say "Good Night John Boy".


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rischa said...

Looks like maybe you've been spammed? (the comment above mine)

I'm sure I've already told you this, but I love your art work! Your palm trees (in the pallet knife painting) look so much better than mine. I don't like what I did with the wood. It isn't a good color....flat & orange. I should have kept playing. As I recall I was getting tired. lol Good excuse, eh? I may go back and "fix" it.

Anyway, don't work too hard!! That sure is a long day standing for someone with a hurt foot! :-( Take care of you or I'll sick Mammaw on ya! lol

Love you,
Eba