Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"ISHKABIBBLE"

I have a brand new word to use. It is "ishkabibble" ....it is pronounced; ish ka bibble ...and the meaning is; it is of no concern to me. I like that word that I have adopted today. I even got out my paints and started a painting with it in it. You never know what will inspire you to paint, do you? Who would have thought "ishkabibble" could have an inspiration, but it did. I have always said that I can lose myself while I am painting, which means that I have no cares that are concerning me at the time. I guess that is why ishkabibble jumped out at me. Some of you reading this are probably thinking, "she's loosing it". Ishkabibble, with what you think of me! lol Just kidding!!! But I do like the word. I might show you the painting when I'm finished. I am doing a little experimenting with new stuff, (to me) with it. Just some things that I have watched others do and never have tried myself. It's fun. My critic that lives here thinks...."that's not the way you usually paint". Variety is the spice of life. I started to use the word change, instead of variety, but the word change has been used up today in the political scenes.
5 am tomorrow will be here shortly, so I will say "Good Night John Boy".

3 comments:

Rischa said...

I can't wait to see your "Ishkabibble" inspired work! Your post reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3beJvsI0A&feature=channel_page

Make up new words AND the critic part.

Love you,
Eba

Denise said...

Now you've got me curious...I sure hope you post the pic so we can see it when you're done! I love trying new things too. Sometimes I get bored of painting the same style and love to try something different. It makes life more intersting!
Have an Ishkabibble day! (hopefully that's a good thing :)
Denise

Anonymous said...

aahhhhhhhhh "ishkabibble"

Now I know, Love ya girl!!!
Fern