Monday, January 26, 2009

SHELLY'S SAD CAT

Shelly, my 7 year old granddaughter, loves to paint and is very creative. Here she is, very diligently working. She loves cats and says that this cat is sad because she does not have anyone to play with. Notice the tears flowing...and don't you think this would be a good decoration for Halloween? Nice orange and black, festive colors. Shelly is like me...the brighter the color the better. Bright colors make you happy. My son says that I need batteries with some of the things that I wear. I think he really likes and expects me to be bright. We won't ask his true opinion though. lol



Shelly's (with her top, two front teeth misssing...so cute) finished painting....she is anxious to do more. I hope she will keep it up.

Shelly's 3 year old sister, Emmy, also loves to paint. Most of the time she ends up with more paint on her than the picture that she is working on. I will get her on here at another time.

I now shall say "Good Night John Boy".





2 comments:

Rischa said...

I like Shelly's painting. Tell her Aunt Rischa said she's a good artist. :-)

Love you,
Eba

Denise said...

And tell her that my kids Katlyn and Dougie (12 year old twins) say: Katlyn says "Awww..I love cats too, I'll play with it!" and Dougie says "Great cat! It's very cute!". :)