Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"THE LORD'S SUPPER"


Look what I have finished after about 10 years of having it on a shelf, in the box. It is a puzzle that is 1000 pieces. I am so proud of it. It is sooooo beautiful. Rischa gave it to me for Mother's Day, like I said, I think it was about 10 years ago. My cousin Barry, framed it for me with some wood that he found at the dump. It is beautiful wood and he did such a great job. One's junk is another's treasures! His wife, Sherrell, put it together....all 1000 pieces. It is 24" x 30". I don't have it hung yet but plan to put it in my dinning room. Just had to share with everyone.
Now I will say, "Good Night John Boy".


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Billie, I first thought you had painted that, it is pretty.I needed this picture tonight.

Thank you Love Fern

Katie said...

What a pretty frame! And you know I'm a fan of that painting! The dining room is the perfect place to put it! The original Leonardo is actually in the refectory (dining room) of Santa Maria delle Grazie- a convent- in Milan. See, my education is finally paying off!

Rischa said...

I does look very pretty in that frame. It'll look great hanging up in your dining room, if that's where you're putting it. I'm pretty proud that I'm the one that got that for you. :-D

I love you,
Eba

Denise said...

I'm impressed! It would take me at least 20 years to finish a puzzle with FEWER pieces! LOL By the way, I wanted to pass on an award to you for your blog. If you want to stop by, there are directions on how to add it to your blog. Take care!
Denise