Tuesday, January 27, 2009

GOT THE BACKGROUND IN

Well, I promised myself that I was going to start a painting today. I kept my promise and did get it started. Off and on all day, I would do a little here and there between working. I have the main feature sketched in on the background too, but will have to wait till tomorrow to do anymore. I will post it if it turns out anything like I want it to. I can see that I need to get back in the groove of things. I have missed painting and should have been taking the time to do it all this time that I have been absent from it, but that's the way it is. I have to let some things go and get priorities in my life in the line of things. It is therapy for me.

I won't chase any more rabbits tonight and say "Good Night John Boy".

1 comment:

Rischa said...

I can't wait to see the finished painting! Maybe when I'm up there visiting we can get your studio in order so you can have a studio. :-)

love you,
eba