Sunday, January 4, 2009

PROMISED PUPPY PICTURES


She is sleepy here. She will be 5 weeks old tomorrow, and was born on Dec. 1, 2008. The mother did not want to take care of her and the seven others in the litter, any more, so that is the reason we got her so young. She is already showing her intelligences, trying to heard the guineas and chickens. She is an Australian Cattle Dog-Blue Heeler. They are bred to heard by the heel of the stock....thus "Heeler". She is still nameless. One will come to her. I suggested Misty because she is a misty color at this age and it was a very misty, foggy day yesterday when we drove so far to get her. They are born white, turn grey (at present) and then blue as they mature....again thus, "Blue Heeler". I just love little puppies.
I took some pictures of some of my paintings today. I will try to get them on tomorrows post. I will be glad when I can slow down enough to do some more painting. I have come up with several inspirations lately.
I have had a lot of running to the doctors lately. Tomorrow, I have to take Mama to her cancer doctor in Athens, then back home and then to Thomson for me to see 2 doctors (getting the stitches out of my head where I had a little booger that did not belong there, cut out) and to my foot doctor and hopefully to pick up my shoes, that he ordered for me, and then to pick Shelly up at the bus stop and then back home. Wheeeeeeu... I am tired just talking about it.
It is time to say "Good Night John Boy".


5 comments:

Rischa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rischa said...

Awwwww.....what a precous baby! I want to love it, and squeeze it, and call it George. LOL (like the cartoon) Hey, there's a name. Hehe...or maybe Georgia? I forgot if it's a girl or boy. Anyway, I guess it was another one of his pups that broke its' leg if you just picked it up yesterday. I was corn-fused. Sorry.

I hope and pray that Mam-maw's and your doc appointments go well. Please call or email with results.

Love you and tell Mam-maw I love her,
Rischa

Rischa said...

PS Sorry about the deleted comment. I copied and pasted the same comment with "squeeze" corrected the second time. I didn't know it showed "comment deleted" like that. :-/ Weird.

Rischa said...

LOL...You'll have 4 comments now just from me. I just thought of a name I'd go with for that pup, though. From looking at that adorable second picture, she looks like a panda bear. So why not call her Panda? It sort of goes along with the other BH dogs we've had in the past. It has the "and" in it. Panda Bear Bohler...not sure if that's how you spell his last name. I asked Kolby to come up with some famous bears and he said, "Smokey, Yogi, & he couldn't think of the other one he's picturing" Other "bear" names I thought of was, Baloo, Humphry, Barnaby, Paddington, Bumble, Fozzie, Rupert, & Andy-Pandy. I had to look some of those up. Anywho...just a thought since I think he resembles a bear.

Denise said...

Too cute! I'll bet he can do NO wrong! I like Rischa's suggestion for Georgia as a name. Cute!