Saturday, January 10, 2009

GLOW BLUETS

Today started out so pretty but I had things to do inside and didn't get to get out till later in the afternoon. By the time I got outside it had turned grey and started to drizzle rain. Emmy and Shelly were over here and wanted to play on the Happy Little Tire Swing. Between drizzles, we played on the tire swing. That was short time though. The drizzle drops got a little closer together. All these grey days make me have the "Glow Bluets". Definition: down in the dumps, the glow of attitude is blue. I am ready for the sun to shine. I am a bright person that likes bright days. Shine sun shine! Go away glow bluets! I think some of this is that I am still tired from going back to work and not use to it yet. Gotta get my energy back. This too shall pass, for tomorrow is but another day!!!!

I did not get a chance to take any pictures of the run-a- way- doggie, yet.....Maybe tomorrow, along with some more of my paintings too. That's what I need to do; paint. That always helps everything. After church tomorrow, I think I will drag out my paint and create something. See, I feel better already, just talking about it.

Hay time, so "Good Night John Boy".

2 comments:

Denise said...

I haven't been "blog hopping" too much lately so I missed the oatmeal cookie recipe. I should try it out, sounds really good. Especially on a snowy day. I miss the good ol' warm days of California! I love the light bright (and wonderfully warm days) as well! Hope it brightens up for you too!

Rischa said...

I'm sorry you're blue. I hope you're feeling brighter now.

Love you,
eba