Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A COMBINATION... NOT A MISTAKE

The stoup word is not a mistake it is a combination of soup and stew since I have two kinds of meats added to the vegetable soup. Jeff calls it Vegetable Stew. I think Rachel Ray calls it Stoup too. I had other mistakes in my post for last night though. My bad.....I blamed it on being late. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. lol Also, I have learned to look back at the post now and edit it. Yeaaaaah, me!

Going to check out another hunting dog today. He is suppose to be trained and will help Visa and Fuzz learn what to do. Visa is doing pretty good on her own with Kolby. They have put meat on the table twice this week already and they are out now on a chase. I will let you know tonight what the out come is of the new hunter.

I am planning to try a new recipe that is sort of invented, today.... Also some Mock Turtles. I will also let you know how they come out. Got to find my round tuit first.

I think I ate a bear for breakfast. The growls, that I can hear and feel, coming from my stomach, would make you think so......LUNCH TIME!

Unless John Boy is about to take a nap, I can't tell him good night yet. John Boy, come to lunch!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I call it stoup, too! I also use Rachael Ray's word for a spoon/spatula, "spoonula."
And I can't tell you how many times I have to go back and edit posts after I've posted them! Even if it's been a really long time, I can't stand knowing there is a mistake somewhere.