Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MY POT RUNNETH OVER AND CHRISTMAS GIFT


I started out making some Vegetable Stoup today and as usual it kept growing and growing. It had to have some of this and it had to have some of that till I had two huge pots full. I know Rischa is saying, "Wooooo Hooooo", because she know that when I come her way I usually have some frozen stoup for her. Love from home when I have gone back home.


The peanut reminders worked. They both got their messages and got their jobs done today with the help of the Peanuts.


I was suppose to help with the Christmas Senior Luncheon today but I was not up to hobbling around and dodging others from stepping (accidentally, of course but it would have still HURT) on my foot. I did take a cake up there for them. Pat came by for a visit on her way from home. She brought me some desserts that was scrumpdillyishous, a poinsettia and a beautiful Christmas Ladle. Pictured....


Well Gee Wheellikins, it is almost mid night again....time for me to say good night John Boy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Mmmmm.... vegetable soup! Chris and I just had broccoli cheese soup tonight.
I'm glad to see you've joined the bloggers of the world! I can't wait to see all the fun stuff you post!

Rischa said...

I'll second what Katie said...Mmmmmmmm!! I can't wait!! Oops, I'm drooling! LOL

I'm sorry your foot was hurting too bad to go help with the senior thing. I don't blame you. No need to risk getting stepped on.

Your Christmas gift is pretty!

I'll have to try your style of reminders. Hey...whatever works, right?

Love you,
Eba