Sunday, December 28, 2008

NOT LOST

I am not lost.....I just have not had a chance to blog the last couple of days. It has been so busy around here since the day before Christmas and we had spend the night guest last night. It was Laurie,(neice) Greg, Erin and Aubrey. Laurie and I stayed up till about 4 a.m. talking. Greg tried to stay up with us but he fell asleep several times on the sofa. He was really sawing some logs several times there. lol Poor thing was so tired. I was back up about 7:30 making coffee, quiche, and biscuits. (good too) Laurie and family left to go home about 2:30. She called me when she got home and settled and we talked another 2 1/2 hours or so. We had a lot to catch up on! And respectfully saying, she has the gift of gab....Love ya Laurie!!! Wish I could talk like that!
Well, I had a long post written and this crazy computer just bumped most of it off. I am so sleepy that I feel like I am about to fall out of this chair, so I will wait till tomorrow to write anything else. Please excuse me while I take a nap for about 6 hours, if the coyotes will hush up. They are really singing tonight and the dogs are trying to harmonize with them, I think.

Good Night Johhhhhhhhn Booooooooy! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: