Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PLAYING A LOT

Shelly has been with me for the last three days. We have played and played and played Connect Four. She has really gotten good at it. She beats me as much as I beat her. She wanted to stay on tonight but Jerri told her that it was going to take her a while now to D-Bibbitize her. lol I don't spoil her....never have. She is just privileged, as are Kolby and Emmy. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Now that's that!
I am in the process of boiling a big pot of peanuts. They take forever and a day to cook. If I could find a place around here that sells them, I would buy them instead. All the G-kids like them. They also bring back memories of when we would go to the mountains. James, Rischa and Kristy would always have to stop at this one place, to buy peanuts to eat, coming down from the mountains toward home. I didn't like them then, but I have acquired a taste for them now, that I like.
Shelly and I delivered Christmas bags filled with oranges, to some of my friends today. I still have some more to deliver tomorrow and also some last minute Christmas shopping, as well as groceries for Christmas dinner. I have had ham several times in the last two weeks till I am hamed out so I think I will smoke a pork loin.
I have a sick friend that we took some food to, also. She has a dog named Angel, and a cat (can't think of the cat's name) that Shelly enjoyed playing with.
I have a couple of presents to wrap tonight before I call it quits and turn in for the night so I will say Good Night John Boy!

1 comment:

Rischa said...

LOL....Yeah, we didn't let a peanut stand pass by without stopping on the way home from our trips.

I hope your sick friend is feeling better.

Love you,
Eba