Sunday, December 21, 2008

FAMILY CHRISTMAS GATHERING

Today was our family Christmas gathering at Mama's house. Everything was very nice and everyone had a good time. The little girls, of course, enjoyed opening their presents and playing with them. The adults always enjoy the Chinese gift swap too. There was not a lot of swapping like it was last year. It gets more exciting when there is a lot of swapping about. Everyone was happy with what they got though and enjoyed being together mostly. And the FOOD...it was all great. Yes, we were all ready to oink when we finished and take a nap.

I was going to add some pictures but it will not allow me to at this time. Maybe later!

Shelly came home with me and we have played umpteen games of Connect Four. I think she beat me more times than I did her. She is pretty sharp on that game. She is ready for me to come to bed now so I will say Good Night John Boy!

1 comment:

Rischa said...

Aww....she liked her Connect 4?! Yay! I'm so glad!

I wish I had been there. I know the food was great, but the company is what I miss.

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

love you!