Thursday, December 18, 2008

SANTA WAS IN TOWN

Today was an early Christmas at the Heape household. I got a really nice leather journal and a Believe CD with a lot of good songs on it. I can listen to it while driving back home.

I plan to start my journal on January 1, 2009. Wow, 2009...I am just getting use to writing 2008. Where did it go? Mama has always said, " the older you get, the time goes faster". She is right. I still can't figure out why though. Ha!

Rischa and I went shopping again today. I have a big part of my Christmas shopping done now. Now I have to wrap and bag up. It just does not seem like it should be Christmas already.

I think Rischa and I are going to Michaels tomorrow. She wants to pick up some painting and craft things and so do I. I have the painting itch now! It is just calling me and I need to scratch it to satisfy my craving. I have several things in my head to do. I think I may start with an angel. We shall see! I gave Rischa an Acrylic Revolution book for Christmas, that I have looked through and learned some new techiniques, as well as watching some videos. Can't wait to see how they turn out for me. I'll let you know.

I am getting fat fingers now....it is late or maybe I should say early. It is almost 1 a.m. already. John Boy is already sleeping, I am sure. I will have to wake him up to say "Good Night John Boy".

No comments: