Thursday, December 25, 2008

SANTA HAS GONE

Santa has made his rounds once again. It still does not seem like Christmas. This year just flew by to fast. I am just getting use to writing 2008 and now it will soon be 2009. Mama said that the older you get, time passes faster. I thought, how can that be? Now I am witnessing it...She is right. It seems that each year goes faster than the one before. That "O" word is not allowed around here for me. I am not going to get -----, I am going to get better....at what, I have not figured out quit yet. lol

We had a good meal today, if I do say so myself. I smoked a pork loin, and had crock pot macaroni and cheese, green beans, corn, fruit salad, rolls, cherry cheese cake, and coconut cake. Jerri brought some munchies; cheese sticks (that she made and was delicious), veggies and dip, cream puffs and eclairs. We all were ready to oink like piggies, when we ate lunch and then again at supper, with the reruns, it was the same oinkers. I have gained, I don't know how many pounds from being down at Rischa's, over at Mama's Christmas dinner and then today. Cereal for supper, for me, for a while, that is, after all the goodies are gone....can't let them go to waste, now can I? lol

I will post pictures later. I have not retrieved them from my camera yet and it is getting late. I feel like I am about to fall out of my chair, I am so sleepy, and I have fat fingers with hitting the wrong keys too....So this means that I say Good Night John Boy!

1 comment:

Rischa said...

Your dinner sounds yummy. Wish I could have been there with y'all.

Can't wait to see more pics!

Love you,
Eba