Saturday, December 13, 2008

GOT THE GLOW BLUETS

I guess I am expecting my foot to get well instantly but I was not expecting the doctor to say I may have to have more surgery on it. He filled it full of cortisone shots yesterday and poked and proded. To say the least, it hurt all night and is very sore today. We shall see! That is where the Glow Bluets come from because just about everything else is fine.

We went to Thomson to get a new dog today. A squirrel hunting dog, that is a Jack Russell that looks a lot like our little departed Tuff. The guys are anxious to take him out hunting tomorrow. His name is Freddie. He is a sweetie and Visa likes him too! They will make some cute babies, maybe. Fuz is not to thrilled with him taking over his woman though. Freddie and Visa liked it other from the first sniff. lol

Since I didn't get but about 2 hours of sleep last night, I am headed toward my perch early tonight. Sorry I missed last night but that is the way things go for various reason sometimes.

Well, good night John Boy!

1 comment:

Rischa said...

Where are the pics of the new pup? I wanna see!

I'm sorry your foot is hurting. You probably just need to pamper yourself by staying off of it and give it more time. Stay positive. (easier to say than do)

Love you,
Eba

PS Contact Fern. She was worried about you.