Sunday, December 14, 2008

NEW FAMILY, GIFT AND HEADED SOUTH

Here is Kolby with Freddie. Freddie is the newest member of our family. He is an experienced squirrel hunter that is going to teach Visa, Kolby's puppy, to hunt. Freddie is a Jack Russell and Visa is a Fiest.



Here I am with the nicest surprise that I got in the mail yesterday. My Sweet Special 'Sunshine Sister', sent me a beautiful horse wind chime. It has the nicest tone to it. I just love it! Thanks Fern.

I am all packed up and ready to pull out in the morning. Kolby, Me and the Snow Birds are headed to Florida. I dread the long drive but looking forward to getting there. I am sitting here pooped and daze trying to decide if I have everything that I am suppose to take. I have a Christmas present or two but planning to do a little more shopping when I get there. Get ready Rischa!

Not much going on around here today but cooking, going to church, cooking, packing, cooking, washing, cooking. It seems like I have been cooking all day for some reason.

I am about to turn into a pumpkin, since it is almost mid night and I was suppose to get in the bed early tonight, so I will not be sleepy while driving tomorrow. Sooooooo, I will say good night John Boy!

2 comments:

Rischa said...

The new pup is really cute and that handsome fella ain't bad, either. ;-)

Your wind gift from Fern is nice!

It's so good to have you here! I hate the drive, too, but I'm glad you made it. Bring on the shopping!!!!!

Love you,
Eba

Fern Dollie said...

Billie your the greatest, glad you like the chime...Love you sunshine sister.

Have fun with Rischa.