Saturday, December 20, 2008

LOST AND HOOKED ON YOUTUBE

It is all Rischa's fault! She got me started watching art videos on Youtube and now there is no turning back. Tee Hee Hee....I could sit for hours, if I had the time, and just watch all kinds of art videos. Sometimes the mixed medium, sometimes oil, sometimes one thing and another time something else. I love it all! It really makes me want to fix me up that studio that I have always dreamed of. I just need to set my head to cleaning out my storage room and getting things organized. ORGANIZED....that is the key word with the storage room. I won't even get started on telling what all would need to be done.

I had a long drive back home from Florida today. I, with the assistance of my GPS, which I call Sassy Suzie, because she gets an attitude sometimes with her "RECALCULATING", got us a little turned around. I did not want to listen to her because I wanted to go another route that I already knew and she was taking me in another direction....the roads being worked on and rerouted also played a role in things with her mental maps. Plus, I picked up 30 bags of oranges, 2 bags or grapefruits and a bag of Ponderosa lemons. That put a lot of weight on the rear tires, especially with all the other stuff I had already packed and I mean packed tight. I was cruising along thinking that my vehicle was driving kind of mean when this guy drove up by me, in a pretty yellow Hummer (handsome driver too) and told me I had a very slack tire. I then had to hunt a place to check it out and get some air put in the tire. I just prayed that everything would be alright and I could get home safely. God was listening and complied, as He usually does....which is another part of my drive. I no longer had said my prayers, but to look at the vehicle in front of me and his tag had McDuffie county on it. Someone from home, almost. I followed him for a long way, in hopes that he was headed home. Yes, God gave him the chance to pass me and show me the way home. Anyhowsomeever....As it ended up, it was 30+ miles closer and without the humdrum Interstate. The different route and scenery was kind of nice. To say the least, I was tired with a capitol T when I got home.

It is now almost 1 a.m. and I am ready to say Good Night John Boy!

1 comment:

Rischa said...

I'm sorry I got you hooked on YT. LOL Not really, though. It's a gold mine of info on art stuff.

I'm happy you made it home safe, but I sure wish you could have stayed longer.

love you,
Eba