Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A LITTLE SHOPPING

I was pooped last night and did not get into blogging. John Boy went to sleep without me telling him Good Night last night, but here I am this fine Wednesday morning, all bright eyed and bushy tailed, and ready to go.

Rischa and I went shopping a little while yesterday. The best place we went was to the Thrift Store. Rischa was looking for some big fat, short mugs for her new coffee machine. She found two good ones....cute too. She was also looking for some books that she could use with her crafting of her painting and stuff for her dolls. She got lucky and found some stuff. I got a couple of books, a couple of nice heavy cooking pots, a pair of lounging pants (since I have been lounging so much lately and everyone is ready to see the ones that I have, given a rest...lol) and last but not least, a beautiful wire Angel. Good finds....one's junk is another's treasures!

We had put a ham in the oven before we left so when we got back home, Rischa cooked some green beans, shells and cheese and some crescent rolls. Boy did I pig out. Oinkers for me! I needed those big, elastic waist band lounging pants that I had just bought so I could do like the doggies; had my tummy full and ready to go to sleep. lol It was really soooooo good.

Rischa and I watch some painting videos. I learned some new techniques and ideas. I have really got the itch to paint now. Got to get through Christmas first and then maybe I will get going with it.

Rischa and I are going shopping a little more today. My foot and her knee won't let us do to much at the time.

We are about to cook some bacon and pancakes for brunch now so I will say," brunch will be ready soon, John Boy". Get ready--"Oink Oink Oink"-- I know!

No comments: