Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DEEP DOWN SOUTH

Here I am in Florida! Long trip but I enjoy being here when I get here. The traffic and trip was not to bad. My foot was needing a good iceing and propping when I got here. Rischa fixed me right up.

Rischa has some new painting books and we have been looking at them and videos as well as craft things. Katie would love some of this stuff. Fun Fun crafting stuff. The painting stuff makes me want to get out my painting stuff real bad. Maybe after Christmas.

I think we are going shopping for a little while tomorrow. I have got to get ready for Christmas. I have very little done so far. Blame it on my foot! Can't believe it is only 10 till Christmas.

Time to say good night to John Boy!

1 comment:

Rischa said...

I'm leaving a comment while you sit and read my books in the same room. lol It's good to have you here.

Love you,
eba