Wednesday, December 24, 2008

SANTA WILL SOON BE HERE

Shelly and Emmy have been here some today while Santa was prepare for his visit with them tonight. We played a lot, of course. The tire swing got a good workout.
I cooked some things today for tomorrow's lunch so I would not have so much to do in the morning. I will put a pork loin in the smoker early in the morning. I am making myself hungry just thinking about it.
This will be a shortie tonight because I have to get in the bed before Santa gets here and I'm still up..... He may pass me by and not come back. That is what usually happens anyway because it is not that I have been bad....no way. I have been a good little girl. Yep, a good little girl. Now that I have that said, I will say Good Night John Boy!

1 comment:

Rischa said...

Merry Christmas!! I wish I could be there for your yummy Christmas dinner. The company would be nice, too, of course. ;-)

I love and miss y'all very much!

Rischa